December 14, 2009

Towncraft Quilt Reversible Vest



While Manav was recently successful in tracking down a down vest, I'm still on the hunt. While there are lots of good options out there, most of the ones I have really liked have been fairly expensive. Down vests are great for this time of year as they provide lots of warmth and well as adding a layer to play with. Also I find that if down vests have a zipper and no snaps I'm usually not a fan. I spotted this quilted vest by Towncraft today while browsing the Silver and Gold webstore. Although this isn't really a down vest I think it would be a cool layer to add to your outfit. Also it's reversible,  comes in some great colours, and has a nice looking collar. You will probably need a proxy to pick this up though.


No comments:

Post a Comment