I have finally reached my last post about my trip to Japan this past summer. School has been extremely busy, which has led to these posts being very spread out and delayed. Here are some small items that I picked up on the trip. Some as household items and some as keepsakes of the trip. The sunny hot days of Japan from the summer may have long passed but I've been enjoying the transition to a mild rainy Fall in Vancouver.
Clockwise from top left
1. Wilkinson's Ginger Ale Bottle - A delicious ginger ale with the spiciness of ginger beer. It's a shame it's only available in Japan. Now the bottle serves as a decoration on my mantle.
2. Daibutsu Buddha statute from Nara - This was from inside Daibutsuden, the largest wooden building in the world
3. Green tea cups - from a street market in Nara
4. Mt. Fuji print from a vendor in Asakusa and a frame from Muji
5. Tools: Real Stuff for Future Classics
6. Muji pencil sharpener
7. North Face socks - A nice marled red blend
8. Sou-Sou tabi socks - I forgot to include these in the picture for the Sou-Sou post
9. Muji linen coasters
10. Lamy Safari fountain pen - a gift from Andrea after we spent hours at Loft
Below. Dinex Mug - from Bamboo Shoots; one of the stores I was most excited to visit