April 9, 2010

Pickup: Office of Minor Details Cardholder

I had been wanting to get a new wallet for a while. My Nomis one just wasn't cutting it anymore. I had thought about the idea of getting just a cardholder instead. They are much smaller than your normal bi-fold wallet, but we do use a lot of coins here in Canada so I was unsure. Instead of spending a lot of money on a style of wallet that might not work out I got this Office of Minor Details cardholder. Andrea was browsing Etsy a couple weeks ago and showed me this one. Leather, handmade in New Zealand, and only 30$ including shipping I was set. The wallet is hand-stitched with waxed polyester thread from a single piece of New Zealand leather. The leather is nice and soft and I can't wait to see how it holds up and the patina that it takes on.

2 comments:

  1. I think you just sold me on this idea, too. I've been looking for a "wallet alternative" for quite some time. For $30, this is totally worth a mere try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear I could help. Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete