February 26, 2010

Barber Shops: Duggan

Next up on the list of barber shops to try was the Duggan Barber Shop, located on 100-3905 106 Street which is conveniently really close to my house. When I walked in there was a customer in the chair and 2 others waiting for a cut. There were 2 barber chairs and another broken down one in the corner. The atmosphere was good. Everyone was talking about hockey with the America Finland game on the TV. The barber (I didn't catch his name) also had which appeared to be good chats with everyone. He knew all their names and what they did etc. When it was my turn for a cut he asked me about my truck and how I liked it. He seemed to know a lot about trucks in addition to hockey. He worked quickly and thoroughly and was in general a nice guy. Hot shaves did not appear to be offered although that's not a deciding factor for me. The cut cost $14.

No comments:

Post a Comment